Tuesday, March 10, 2009

WMD photoshoot.

there were alot of people being squeezed onto the stage and made into rows on the floor.
i was wearing my tie so i had to KNEEL in the front.
my ankles are all screwy now. first it was my left, now both of them kind of hurt.
talked with Ju Vinh about the unsucky Bleach MANGA.
we agreed that the anime sucks balls after the whole filler arc which replaced the Las Noches seige thingy. 
THEY KILLED GRIMMJOW'S AIRTIME and Ulquiorra's awesomeness was not thereeee.
they skipped to that arc where the little blond girl gets kidnapped or something. blablabla Kenryuu... Enryuu. 
Qi Shaun talked about Shoot 'Em Up or something. and his hair got massacred. gahaha.

1 hour later and we have only managed to take 3 photos.
it was first lights on, no flash then it suddenly went to lights off with ultra blinding flash.
later i got to stand up and stand at the side. YAYY! no kneeling but i think i was blocked by tall people. 

Louis and Qi Shaun have been making fun of my height today.
and like every other day, Louis hits me on the head. with either his hand or Jude's pencilbox.
the pencilbox is full of hard things. it hurts. 
just to clarify, i have short genes. don't blame me for anythaaaang  >:(

Sejarah kerja kursus is being a pain in the backside. 
Tap Tap Revenge 2 is the best thing and also the laggiest game everrrrrr on iPod Touch.
seriously. Extreme is so hard to play now. it's not like i have 3 thumbs so it's hard, TapTap game people. why did you make it so hard that i can't play with my thumbs?!?!? whyyyy  D:
my science file is getting sent to Pn Sapura for checking which will soon be followed by everyone else. hahaha. i was just chosen first. over and done with is good.
Indices are confusing. yay!
F3 is beginning to bother me. 

Answer this riddle!
I am the beginning of the end.
I appear twice in a week but none in a month;
I am there in a year but not in a day.
what am i?
-------------------------------------------------------------
it took me a looooong time to answer this riddle.
no googling allowed. try it. it's fun.

No comments: