Thursday, April 16, 2009

Drumroll please...

I present to you; the Vitagen Pyramid;
THE VITAMID!!!

Jude in a suit jacket says that the black background will make it stand out more, which it does!

My hair is in both the pics because i had to see what i was taking with photobooth.
The story behind the Vitamid is Qi Shaun buying 4 bottles, 1 of each flavour.
Talked about diarrhoea for awhile. Jude then thought of making a pyramid.
I bought 3 bottles, Jun Vinh bought 2 and we stole 1 more from someone else whom i don't remember.
it's all colour coordinated and awesome :)
we stacked it on a canteen table but we had no camera so Shaun and I brought them up.
a bottle fits surprisingly well between 2 fingers. 
Shaun is soooooo going to get severe diarrhoea because he had 'shroom soup with stuff he poured into it and the 4 bottles of Vitagen.
the flavours we bought areeeee
Shaun : orange origional grape apple
Me : apple grape grape
Jun Vinh : apple origional
stolen?? : apple 

Today i got shockwaved alot by Louis, Shaun, Brandon S and Jude i think.
a shockwave is when someone puts their hand on your head and uses the other hand as a fist to hit it. 
i was trying to dodge Shaun's when Louis hit me. and then Brandon hit me.
yeah. there were alot of people so i couldn't run away and as the result of it, i got shockwaved multiple times.
i was walking back to class covering my head and Shaun got the left side of my head. 
side shot :( 
those buttheads have bad karma awaiting them.
it doesn't hurt very much but it still hurts and who on earth likes getting hit on the head?

THE PERFORMING ARTS SHOWCASE was awesome.
it went swimmingly. 
it was really dark in the hall when i went in and i stuck my hands out and because of that, i think i slapped someone. 
The last PA concert ever D:
Sara did my makeup which was kind of alot today : foundation, eyeliner, mascara, blush and lip gloss.
my face felt like it was suffocating but it looked cooool.
Anyways, PA concerts are the fun.

Study Skills tomorrow @ Cheras until 6.30pm.
Elinaaaaa!  :)

No comments: