Sunday, October 4, 2009

Google wins?

on MLIA ( http://mylifeisaverage.com ) there are statements like FML ( http://fmylife.com )
MLIA is about random stuff in people's average day-to-day lives like :

Today, my friends and I went our to dinner and had a super hot waiter named Aslan. We all left him out numbers, but next to mine I put "For Narnia!" Guess which one of us he called? MLIA

FML is about people who have horrible things happen to them like this : 

Today, during the opening night performance of our schools musical, while I wasn't on stage I decided to use the restroom. I came out to find two of my fellow actresses putting their hands over my mouth. Apparently, I had left my microphone on and everyone heard me using the restroom. FML

on MLIA, there are these statements about the battle between Google and Yahoo like this :

Today I read an MLIA about the Yahoo Vs. Google craze, so I tried it myself. I typed in "I love it when" and Yahoo replied "I love it when I win at something", Google replied "I love it when I see a fat guy in a chicken suit". Google: 1, Yahoo: 0. MLIA


i tried it too!
i couldn't think of something to type in so i used names.
so i typed in Bonnie is and so on. 
i eventually got to Bryan is.



does Google win? you decide. 
i laughed. Sorry Bryan :P

note that there are 132,000,000 more results for 'bryan is fat' than 'bryan is in the kitchen'.

No comments: