Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Post PMR :)

okay, PMR is over and i am very happy.
i don't want to talk about it anymore.
PMR is depressing and wasted our youth away so i'm going to blog to try and get some back.
My mom is having her piano class right now.
My class is tomorrow...
my freedom hasn't been shifted into full gear yet because i have to take my Grade 8 exam.
i kind of have to study my theory and stuff my sheet music into my memory.
i hate terms so much. I wish they were in english. 

Anways, yesterday, i went to Jane's house and walked to Chilis at BSC with Jane, Kimberley, Ju-Deh, Louis and Bryan W.
Sarah came along later :)
We ate alot of starters while Jude and Louis ordered these bigass burgers.
they were maybe 5 inches thick or more :P
Louis ate his in layers and Jude tried eating his normally.
i think Louis won.
Walked around for awhile then went back to Jane's to laze around.
We watched Austin Powers movie intros and Glee.
i need to get the latest episodes from Bryan.

Jane was like SIMS 3 SIMS 3 SIMS 3! I AM GOING TO BUY SIMS 3 TODAY!
but then she couldn't because of her mom's car. 
i feel sorry for her but i also kinda want to laugh :P
poor Jane...

Post PMR status is very surreal.
it's like i have nothing to do now :P 
Have pictures of happy animals.
i like happy animals :)







the happy gecko and the happy bird have very nice open mouth smileys :D
Kim, i know the bird creeps you out, but it's just you :P

HAPPY POST PMR TO FORM THREE PEOPLE ACROSS THE COUNTRY!

No comments: