Monday, June 29, 2009

Echo

All classes are very echo-ey, especially when the doors are closed and there are only 4 people in them.
I've always known that but it was seriously made prominent when Ju-Deh, Qi Shaun, Ga Luoh and I went into some tadika class.
Ga Luoh wanted to sing to us :)
he sang Mad World, that Aerosmith song...you know... i don't wanna clooooose my eeeeeyeees, and Lucky with Jude.
his Mad World was very pretty but sadly, he was no Adam Lambert.

I kind of ruined the moment when Ga Luoh was singing Mad World.
Actually, Shaun made me ruin the moment, so it's his fault.
when Ga Luoh was singing, he walked into my point of view and did this sideways shuffle moon-walk thing with his retarded face and arm movements.
Ga Luoh was oblivious. 
he knew i would laugh and ruin the moment. he said that's why he did it.
i went 'pppbbbbffttt' and started laughing but Ga Luoh, being the performer on a roll, tried to carry on. 
He couldn't because after that I was cursing at Shaun for making me kill the vibe and he was going "I knew you would burst out! I knew it!" 
but he was awesome while we were all serious and listen-ey.
Jude was lying down on top of some tables at the time.

Ga Luoh's Aerosmith also got killed by my infernal tendency to laugh at retarded things.
Qi Shaun was lip syncing and so was Jude. 
Shaun was all rapper/heavy metal rock star-ish and Jude's was very emotional and weepy. 
'twas very the 'tardy :P

have a dialogue : 

Jude : Sing Lucky by Jason Mraz!
GL : ok. But there's no girl...
Jude : ooh! I'll be Colbie Callait!!

he did this demure, sweet girly girl impression complete with body sway and fidgeting with his tie. 
he made his voice go 2 pitches higher too :P
The tadika class was a temporary karaoke hub for us. 
very funny lah. 
and Ga Luoh can sing real good but gets all nervous and sucky around many people. 

Swine flu, please leave now.
all the AC units were off and the class was suffering up until 12.20pm because then, we were stuck in the Bio Lab which has wondrous AIR CONDITIONING!
who doesn't love air con?
everyone gets cranky when hot and sweaty.
Heat makes me curse alot because i get upset.  
no one will concentrate in tropical heat.
even teachers are on egde.
Swine flu go away. 

ooh. the F3 math text book says that another word for deceleration is retardation.
actually, it's the other way around, another word for retardation is deceleration.
oh yes, retardation.
it's my new favourite word :D

i hope the AC is still on tomorrow.
pleaseohpleaseohpleeeeease.

No comments: