Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Idol Results...

were ruined for me by Bryan.
he suddenly told me as i was walking by and since i can hear, my brain processed it and the results show got ruined.
Kris Allen won. I wanted Adam to win.
Though Kris holds the title, Adam is going to be more successful >:D
Adam performed with Kiss in this cool outfit and platforms. it was sooooo badass.
Kara is a flasher. i so didn't expect her to flash. 
Bikini girl got burned good. 

It rained today so there was no frisbee practice.
Instead, I sat in the canteen eating Maggi noodles with Qi Shaun and Jun Vinh.
I saw a squirrel and a cat in the canteen :)
Talked about exams. for a really long time. and also other random things.
Jun Vinh had no ride home and when that happens, i send him home but this time i couldn't.
I think he went with Shaun to Yamaha for his violin class.
I wonder if he had fun at Yamaha. 
I haven't been into a Yamaha for a very very long time. Maybe i should go in and get a book. 

Tomorrow there's a History Alive meeting from 12 - 1. 
i miss 1 period of BM.
The convention has 2 venues. Cinileisure and BV.
This time, unlike Autism, we're having it indoors >:D
hurray air conditioning!


No comments: