Thursday, May 14, 2009

Saw of Jig

the thing we use to cut wood for KH kerja kayu is called a jig saw :)
i'm so at ease now because i have finished my kerja kayu and En. Ali said i would get an A.
whew. an A for PMR KH is in reach! muahahaaaa!
Jimmy the class carpenter cut most of my wood.
i cut the yellow piece on mine though :D
I used the perspek this year. it's got glue stains but it's not very noticable... to me anyways.
I was making a shelf/pencil holder thing and i cut the rack part too wide.
it was 2mm or so too wide so i spent 30 mins to sand that part off.
having to sand a few mm off is better than cutting the piece too small and having it too small to fit properly.
i used the hot glue gun today. it's fun. 
Nails are fun :)

During class today, there was extra wood lying around so we drew on them.
Ju Deh made Woody. I made a metrosexual guy and Jane made an ugly female Spongebob.
take a look.

This is Woody.
Woody's head.
Woody's Body

Woody's legs.

My metrosexual dude with braces.

Jane's female spongebob/ Woody's female companion :P

Thursday frisbee practice as usual.
Today i got not 1, but two minor physical injuries!
1. during the 25 forehand 25 backhand warmup, Abby threw the frisbee at me, and i wasn't looking so it hit my right eyebrow. 
2. During one of the drills, i got bodyslammed by a dude. I was running to a line and he suddenly crossed in front of me so WHAM! 
the front of my ribcage faced the wrath of his shoulder.
There was this odd throbbing headache for a few minutes and it now hurts a little to take a deep breath :P
frisbee is still awesome >:D

We got back our art papers today.
This is Bryan's.
Guess what movie this is from.
That line over there is supposed to be a corner.

Tadaaa! Bryan's Masterpiece. 




Correct Answer : Lady from the Ring.
i'll leave you lot to absorb the beauty, commend the use of space and the lovely colour scheme, not to mention the overall composition of this piece :)

No comments: